Thursday, April 9, 2009

I BOUGHT A NEW BAG!(:
priscilla accompanied me though she was sick):
well...she needs to learn how to say NO!
felt really guilty!
AND...she provided subsidy for the bag!
she say as my birthday gift lar...but its still so long long away!

THANKS A LOT!
I LOVE YOU!(:

met up with the pretties just now!(:
ate pizza hut and talk a lot of crap!
it was so FUNNY!(:
i think the whole pizza hut was filled with our laughter...oops!

PRETTIES(:


KINDER JOY!

wow!we went to a lot of places before we could find this!
fairprice xtra, cheers at the underpass, cheers located outside amk hub...
all said out of stock!):
with little hopes, we went to 7-11!
when we saw it...we rushed towards it lar!
behaviour of 16 turning 17 students?
i doubt so...but we were really excited!
so who cares?!
after that walked home.
while walking we talk about primary school days lar!
it was hilarious(:
then.....
"8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning I LOVE YOU!"
hahahaha(:
joking only lar okay...don't angry(:
anways...the present has finally been given out!(:
really enjoyed my day!(:

LOVES ALL!(: